Madison County Democrats know that local voters want a clear agenda that provides for economic opportunity, a reason to feel good about the future, and elected officials to have their back — no matter who they are, what they look like, or where they live.
Madison County Democrats are fighting for A BETTER FUTURE for you and your family.
A future where:
- Our children have the opportunity to receive a high-quality public education including universal Pre-K programs, affordable college, and career and technical education pathways.
- Everyone can afford healthcare and medicine which includes access to a doctor and a nearby emergency room – Medicaid expansion and no more rural hospital closures.
- A growing economy creates good employment opportunities with living wages so that we can pursue our dreams, educate our children, and live and retire with security.
- Partnerships between businesses and working families sustain economic growth and opportunity.
- Businesses interact with government, make investments, create jobs, hire more workers, and increase wages – and are held accountable if they break their promise to do so.
- Investments are made in our children, schools, infrastructure, public transport system, workers, and businesses.
- Support is given to our rural economy that is built to last.
- The government is well-run and fiscally responsible without being intrusive, oppressive, or wasteful.
- Common sense regulations protect our children, the air we breathe, the water we drink, and our treasured public lands.
- There is adequate protection of every resident from discrimination or injustice for any reason or at any time on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, language, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
We want the best for you no matter who you are, what you look like, or where you live.